A Prosperity Blessing
It seems that recently, I have been very blessed with many new friendships and community building here online. I have received not one, but two Be The Blog awards from Diane at Much of a Muchness, and also from Colin at Life which I am honoured to accept.
The blogging badge was made by Mark at Me and My Drum to be given to bloggers who make their blog their own, stay with it, interact with their readers and have fun. Mark also said that these bloggers are showing time and time again that they are true to themselves and that they ARE their blog. So here it is:
To show my gratitude, I will pay this forward to:
… and guys, don’t worry as it comes in three color choices 🙂
Also, Mike at The View from Here, has just sent me the Community Blog Award and I will pay it forward to Simon at Simons Money Notes, a young entrepreneur who has come back to blogging after setting up some other business’.
The Community Blog Award celebrates people who reach out and makes the blogger community a better one. It also underlines the importance of a blogs readership community, one of the most rewarding parts about blogging. It’s the people that come back to comment, adding to the conversation, making you feel like someone is listening and interested.
For all of you reading this, I would like to pass on this Prosperity Blessing which came my way today. It has been a rather busy day!
- May you be blessed with an amazingly abundant day today.
- May the clouds break and the heavens pour down upon you more joy, more love, more laughter and more money than you could have ever dreamed of.
- May the sun shine its golden light of prosperity through every cell of your extraordinary body.
- May you be cleansed today of any resistance or feelings of unworthiness that you may still be holding onto.
- May your false illusions of doubt, fear and scarcity gently fall away like soft white feathers on a gentle breeze.
- May you be willing, simply willing, to allow the Universe to shower you with miracles today.
- May the Angels wrap you in their shining wings of opulence.
- May the fairies deliver you to their pot of gold at the end of a majestic rainbow.
- May your eyes shine with the glorious truth of who you really are and may that truth uplift others in your presence to their own inner knowing.
- May your ears hear the sound of perfection ringing in your soul.
- May you taste the deliciousness of every precious bite of life as your day unfolds moment by moment with amazing grace, heartfelt love and a bounty of magnificent money.
- As this day ends, may you slumber wrapped in an exquisite blanket of enduring peace and profound gratitude.
- And may the last words you speak today be Thank You!
This was passed on to me via email from Veronica M. Hay who is the author of In a Dream, You can do anything. A Collection of Words. You can visit her website at: Insights and Inspirations Dot Com