Just Be Yourself – Personal Development
Have you ever been afraid of what others think of you? Why would you be? Each of us as individuals has that special something that makes us just us. We all have our fears and the person standing next to us has fears too, just like we do. Why is it that we perceive ourselves in a certain way and then think that others perceive us in the same way?
These are the questions we need to address from time to time to remind us of the special beings that we are. For now though, think about these statements below and ask yourself if you are being yourself. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Just Be Yourself
- Be understanding to your perceived enemies.
- Be loyal to your friends.
- Be strong enough to face the world each day.
- Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything alone.
- Be generous to those who need your help.
- Be frugal with that you need yourself.
- Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.
- Be foolish enough to believe in miracles.
- Be willing to share your joys.
- Be willing to share the sorrows of others.
- Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.
- Be a follower when you are shrouded by the mists of uncertainty.
- Be first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.
- Be last to criticize a colleague who fails.
- Be sure where your next step will fall, so that you will not tumble.
- Be sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way.
- Be loving to those who love you.
- Be loving to those who do not love you; they may change.
- Above all, Be yourself.