Croc Shoes and Thrilla Copywriting
Now what would Croc shoes have to do with Copywriting I hear you ask. Well, actually nothing, or not these ones at least. I heard on the grapevine that Trevor “Toe Cracker” Crook, a fellow Aussie, Pay it Forward entrepreneur and the master of copywriting himself, is hosting a free webinar for TaggZilla on the 20th of November. Just a couple of days away and he wants YOU to be there to listen in on how he has helped many clients increase their returns by up to as much as 300% just by changing one letter.
Have you ever wondered why you may be missing out on sales of your products when you put so much work into marketing them? Here is just a little of what Trevor will be revealing in the webinar:
- How adding one single letter to an advert increased results 300%
- How Trevor has written simple 1-2 page letters, several have achieved a staggering 8% response or more just from one letter! Another 2 page letter generated $4.0 million for his client.
- A one word change increased CTR 800% even though his client biatched and moaned and said the word didn’t make sense. Trevor “toecracked” him and said just do it. He’s not biatching now!
- A headline test of similar wording which pulled a 1700% difference in results.
- The 7 second tip which turned a company around $1.6 million in net cash in 1 year.
- The 20 minute phone call which increased sales $2.159 million in 30 days.
Thrilla on TaggZilla
This webinar has been tagged the Thrilla on TaggZilla as Trevor spills the beans on how to achieve this. He says that the words you choose and the words you use, determine how successful you are as an entrepreneur. To his credit, one of his clients headlines was so powerful that it made it onto the David Letterman Show.
To get all the details and register for the event, go here now. I for one can’t wait to hear what he has to say… and if you want to know about the Croc shoes, well you just have to watch the video he released as part of the promo to find out.
Dedicated to Success!